My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Whoops!

Hello again
Sorry, I'm not done with you yet. I just checked my e-mail, and I've got a new mailing address for the MTC. It is in the Writing Elder Shepherd tab on the side, but here it is:

Elder Marcus Keith Shepherd
MTC Mailbox # 226
CA-SFER 0811
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

This is the for-reals mailing address at the MTC. Please use this for letters and packages. And now, for really reals this time, I bid ado, complete with the same lame running gag!

No comments:

Post a Comment