My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time in the MTC

Hello everyone!

Just a little heads up. I received word that Marcus will be in the MTC until August 11th, 2010. Since he is learning Spanish he will spend about 8 weeks there!

So until them, all his letters will go there! He loves hearing from people, so write him a little note or something! He'll thank you for it!

After that he will head out to serve the people in San Fernando California!

Hopefully we will have pictures to post soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment