My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

My final 2 1/2 days, the official handing off of the torch, and wisdom teeth

Hello everybody (all 3 of you)
This is going to be my final 2 and a half days living in my house in Farmington, so I am getting very nervous, anxious, and excited. I'll admit, it's going to be a neat experience to get away from my family for two years, but I'll be frank...I'm gonna miss them! :'( I'm going to miss my parents, I'm going to miss my sister and her husband, I'm going to miss everyone in my ward, I'm NOT going to miss my brother (Total fabrication alert! Total fabrication alert! That is a falsehood!). So yeah, this is going to have to be a heckuva 2 and a half days with them. I'm missing them already. Also, from this point on, my sisters (and maybe parents) will be posting from here on. I'll give them a heads-up right now. You guys better report the facts, but be funny while doing it.......please! So yeah, nothing much to say right now, other than I got my remaining two wisdom teeth removed. I got the first two removed in February doing a reasearch study, so yeah, two wisdom teeth out for free. These last two I got out at an oral surgeon's office in Bountiful. Right now, it isn't hurting a whole lot, but it's reminding me why I hated getting them out the first time. Resisting the urge to suck in is not the funnest thing in the world. I'm surprisingly resistant to the pain, but fighting those natural tendencies sucks. I believe that covers everything. And so, I leave all of you to go and serve the Lord. May God bless you in your lives. Ado.*

*Running gag from last week. XD. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment