My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Monday, May 30, 2011

New Transfer!

Hello Everybody

So, as I'm sure you've all noticed, the new transfer has started. It began today, and I'm still here in Lake L.A. with Elder Huskinson. As far as stuff in missionary work, we didn't get a whole lot done. We tried a lot to meet with our investigators, but some of them just didn't want to. It was disappointing, but we did start teaching the non-member daughter of a member family. We're hoping that we see something good with her, but I'm not too sure how keen she is on changing. We'll see, though. We've only taught her once so far.
So, I'm still doing good. My address hasn't changed from what it has been since I got here, but if you don't know it, here it is again:

Elder Marcus Keith Shepherd
41056 168th St. East
Lancaster, CA 93535

If you still want to send me stuff, that's perfectly fine. I love hearing from you guys. Email is good, but letters are sometimes better (Especially considering how I haven't gotten one for like over 3 months). But, you can send it by email if you want.
Anyways, nothing too big has been happening, so take care everybody.

Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment