My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Monday, May 2, 2011

Another week, I guess

Man, there is nothing to report on from this last week

I literally mean that there is nothing. Last week wasn't really that great for us, so I don't have anything new to update with, really. I would try to tell you all about something, but I just can't think of a whole lot.
One thing was that we spray-painted our planners. One of the elders I live with, Elder Ruiz, has been really good with spray-painting, mostly space pictures, and he's showed us how to do it. It's really cool. I did it to mine, and it looks really cool. It'll be on the next card I send home, but that won't be for a while.
Really, that's about all I can think of. I'll try and have something more meaningful for next week.

Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment