My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello Everyone, but this is the last warning

I don't have much time, but I think it's about time I raised a final warning. I will NOT be able to check my emails on Tuesdays anymore. I'm only going to be able to do it on Mondays. Odds are, too, that I'll be doing it early in the morning, around 10:00-11:00 AM California time. So, if you want me to respond to your emails, you should at least submit them before 10 AM on Monday. Sunday evening is probably the best time for sending me an email. I'll still be sending out a weekly email, but I'm only going to be able to do it on Mondays. Emails on other days are going to be prohibited. So, that's just a final warning.
In other news, I don't know yet, but I think there should be some pictures on my blog going up soon. To Emily: If you haven't posted those yet, they're at the house. Stay tuned for those. There's bound to be some really interesting ones.

Elder Shepherd

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elder Shepherd,
    I'm enjoying reading about your Missionary journeys. I bet your coming across some interesting stories there in California. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. Keep up the good work. We love you.
    Aunt Janell & Kids

    ReplyDelete