My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week number 4 of transfer 3

Hey y'all

Things aren't really changing around here. I've been doing okay, but things are still pretty much the same. We haven't been able to get any new investigators, really, and our current ones are still going so so. I wish I had more to say, but I really don't. Except, actually, for last night. We were doing family home evening with a less-active family, and their 3-year old son was acting up because their DS wasn't working, and nobody wanted to help him. He was crying the whole time, and abusing the DS like crazy. It somewhat depressed me that the kid was spoiled a bit, but a little more when I saw the poor DS taking that abuse. Is that a bad thing? Aww, whatever. It's probably nothing. Well, that's about it, so I'll talk to you all later.

Love, amor

Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment