My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Week, I guess

Man, hombres

Things are kinda sluggin' along here. This transfer has really been somewhat slow for me. It's still only the second, but it's been a bit slow. We haven't really found anything different ever since last week. So, I guess that I don't have much to add. Except that our pet praying mantis fully devoured a bee one day, and I watched the whole thing. It was the most intriguing thing I've ever seen. He literally tore pieces from it. Nothing was left, no legs, no stinger, no nothing. It was cool.
That's about it, I guess. Watch for next week, where I'll try to post some pictures from my SD card. Stay tuned

Con amor

Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment