My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy year mark to me

Yeah, for those who don't know yet, this last Thursday officially marked my one year time of being a missionary. And you know what that means. That means two things:

1. My life's over...
2. FIRE!!! I burnt a shirt. It should be in a video on my next card home.

I don't have a lot of time left now, but that's about it. Thanks everyone for all the support you've given me thus far on my mission, and I look forward to another great year.

Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment