My Time in California

I am Marcus Keith Shepherd. I am serving in the California San Fernando Spanish-Speaking Mission. My family will be updating this blog weekly (hopefully) with information and pictures about what goes on out here. Tune in regularly to see what my life is like out there.



Monday, March 7, 2011

New Transfer and New Comp

Hello everyone.


This week begins a new transfer. Like the title page says, Elder Bills has been transferred out. He's going back to Lancaster. Although I didn't really get along with him, we were able to depart on good terms, and he and I are still going to stay in contact for the most part. My new companion's name is Elder Newey. He seems really cool from what I can see thus far. I don't really know, though, what he's like, so I'll talk more next week about how he is. Hopefully, this next transfer will be better with him.
I'm still in Northridge, though, and so my address is still good for sending me stuff. In case you don't know my address, here it is:


Elder Marcus Keith Shepherd
9511 Darby Ave. #105
Northridge, CA 91325


I look forward to a new transfer, and thanks everyone for all your support. It really makes a huge difference for me. Thanks, and take care.


Love


Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment